Yes, I know it’s a bit weird, but eating the right kind of fats can be very healthy, all you have to do is to choose right and control your portion.
We call them “Heart Healthy Fats” because they have major role in the prevention of heart disease; a balanced diet with adequate amounts of healthy fats (e.g: avocado, walnuts, olive oil…) decreases the risk of atherosclerosis.
In addition, these types of fats play an important role in trimming your waist ! Yes this is a great news.
So all you have to do is to keep in your fridge these yumee foods:
- Avocado: go green and be an avocado fan; enjoy half an avocado each morning.
- Raw nuts, pecans, cashews, almonds… Let your snacks be a handful of raw nuts.
- Olive oil: don’t fear it! Enjoy up to 2 teaspoons with your salad or labneh sandwich.
- Salmon: packed with omega 3 and vitamin D.
- Seeds: seeds are magic, sprinkle it all over your salads: chia seeds, sunflower seeds…