Winter is just around the corner and nothing beats a hot lentils soup in this beautiful weather!
- 1 cup of lentils
- 2 medium sized onions
- 5 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- In a pot, add the water and lentils after wash it.
- Peel and chop the onions, then add it to the pot.
- Now time to add the cumin, black pepper, turmeric and salt! miam
- Leave it around 45 mins, then with a blender mix all together!
And that’s it! Enjoy this super healthy and easy to make lentils soup.