All in one! A great recipe for a beautiful and healthy homemade cake!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar (you can use an alternative sweetener.)
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange peels
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract and oil.
- Now add the flour and baking powder to the mix.
- Mix very very well!
- Part 1 is done: you can now put the 3/4 of prepared batter into the pan.
- Now add the cocoa powder and the orange juice to the 1/4 of our beautiful cake mixture.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the pan in a lovely way on the vanilla batter, then with a knife make swirls to the batter.
- Sprinkle on our so fresh orange peels.
- AND done, bake for 20-25 minutes.